Elder Law Firm of Andrew Olsen


Where a person has become incapacitated and has not appointed an agent under Durable Power of Attorney, it may become necessary to arrange for the appointment of a Guardian of their estate (to manage assets) and/or a Guardian of the person (to make decisions for the incapacitated person).

Previous post:

Next post: